1.The TACT is a continuous performance test designed to measure errors of commission, errors of omission and variability of scoring over a 15 minute time span.
2.A total score is given with the number of accurate responses (omissions) and mistakes (commissions) as well as a score minute by minute.
3. It can be used to demonstrate clinical response to stimulant medication for patients and families.
4. It is not a diagnostic test for ADHD. It demonstrates clinical improvement 90 minutes from baseline after medication has been taken.
5. It should be administered by a physician or a specifically trained healthcare professional such as a nurse or psychologist in association with a physician.
6. It can be considered part of the assessment and treatment of ADHD and the response to medication.
7. It does not replace a comprehensive clinical assessment and evaluation.
8. It can be used for research purposes.
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
TACT (The Auditory Concentration Test) is a free trial software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-04-04. The program can be installed on iOS.
TACT (The Auditory Concentration Test) (version 1.0) has a file size of 2.73 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.